Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Squares and Storytime

Today I had another busy day preparing for the church activity, but Briggy was able to complete some square activity worksheets, punch out some squares using my square puncher
and have story time snuggled up to Mommy {my favorite!}

Square Worksheets:

Trace-a-square

Sammy the Square

More Tracing Squares

Making Progress with Drawing Squares

Square Search

Last Tracing Activity

I buy a lot of things on amazon.com because I acquire about $20 a month in amazon gift cards by using Swagbucks. {if you click on that link, you can sign up!} its a search engine that randomly gives you "bucks" 450 swagbucks=$5 amazon gift card. Its been a great blessing, because we really dont have the extra money to buy a lot of the supplies and other things I buy online that I cant use coupons on {yes, im one of those crazy coupon ladies!!}
Here is the book we read about school buses:


Im am planning on having School buses be the emphasis of tomorrows recap and craft...and hopefully get some Halloween inspiration up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment